WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from customers when you set up an account on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or contact us by email. When ordering or setting up an account, we may ask for your name, email, mailing address and phone number. However, you may choose to visit our site anonymously.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Information collected from our customers may be used to:
- Process your order / transaction
- Provide information relating to your order – confirmation of you order, updates relating to processing and shipping of your order
- Respond to a customer query – to provide you with information that you have requested relating to our products or services
- Notify you of promotions, new products, updates – send periodic emails relating to promotional offers, new product releases, company news, surveys, updated services
- Personalise your experience – suggest other products you may be interested in
- Improve customer service – we endeavour to provide exceptional customer service
- Your information can help us to better respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- Improve our website – we continually strive to improve the experience of our customers and website offering, which is assisted by your information and feedback provided.
We will only send you emails about our website, new products and promotions if you have provided permission for us to do so. You may choose to unsubscribe from receiving future emails at any time. Please refer to detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OTHER PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to third parties your personal identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information if we are required to by law, or if you contravene our Terms and Conditions.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
To protect your personal information, we implement a variety of security measures when you place an order, enter, submit or access your personal information on our website.
Our website is supported by a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorised with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your payment information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
The cookies used by our website will not identify you personally and store only statistical data. Cookies assist us to remember and process the items in your shopping cart, understand and save your preferences for future visits to our website, keep track of advertisements/promotions and compile data about site traffic and site interaction so we have improve the customer experience of our site and its functionality in the future.
AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you confirm that you are at least eighteen years old (or at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence). Use of our website, products or services are not suitable for children under the age of eighteen and we do not sell to minors. As a result, we do not collect any information from anyone under the age of eighteen years of age.
For other Frequently Asked Questions please refer to our FAQs.